As of October 28, 2016
Typhoon Lawin aftermath Sagada tourists assistance
(Unconfirmed: Samoki Bridge in Bontoc to be opened 29th of October)
For those who insist on bringing their own vehicles, here’s the latest update on possible parking areas in Bontoc and Sabangan:
- a) Mr. Cue’s Property at Samoki charges P50/hour and P200/day. Lot can accommodate up to 20 light vehicles.
- (0998) 974 7398 Mr. Edgar cue
- (0920) 528 5389 Ms. Winnie cue
- b) Samoki Valley Inn says parking area would be FREE so long as someone would check in; most probably the driver; at P300/pax/night. Still to wait for update in any case none of the vehicle owners opt to sleep there for applicable fees.
- (0912) 793 5548
- Dominguez’s Property in Nacagang near the Rural Bank of Sagada. Also a transient house with 3 beds/room at P500/room/day can accommodate 7 vans only at P150/light vehicle/day.
- FREE parking along the highway AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- FREE parking at the Municipal Grounds on Saturdays-Tuesdays. Can accommodate 20 light vehicles AT YOUR OWN RISK.
***Phone numbers of other privately owned parking spaces will soon be posted for direct communication with them.
***For the CODA LINES passengers from Manila to Samoki, they may transfer to another jeepney contact by CODA at the other end of the bridge coming to Sagada for no extra charge.
From the Sagada Innkeepers and Homestays Association (SIHA)
Photo Credit: Alexander Donato on Facebook